In this sector we finish the parts produced in the two foundries and carry out machining operations on various types of materials as well as on parts produced by our customers in need of machining operations.
Equipped with traditional and numerically controlled machine tools, this sector follows the orientation of our foundries, which define fast response capacity and flexibility as a fundamental point.
To support this sector, we have a metrological laboratory for dimensional control as a complement to the inspections carried out at production stations.Capacidade Instalada
- Multi-tasking Center OKUMA MULTUS B400W equipped with rotating milling head, main chuck, secondary chuck and 80-tool ATC. Allows turning parts up to a maximum diameter of 710 mm, with a distance between points of 1500 mm. Machining versatility is guaranteed through the B axis which has a stroke of -30° to 195°. In addition to this, there are also the X, Y and Z axes and also the rotation and translation axes of the second bushing.
- Multi-tasking Center OKUMA MULTUS U3000 equipped with rotating milling head, main chuck, secondary chuck and 80-tool ATC. Allows turning parts up to a maximum diameter of 650 mm, with a distance between points of 1500 mm. Machining versatility is guaranteed through the B axis which has a stroke of -30° to 210°.
- Multi-tasking Center MAZAK FH4800, Mazatrol control, ISO 40 tools, 40 tools carousel, equipped with 2 pallets measuring 400 x 400 mm. Maximum axle travel: X = 560 mm, Y = 610 mm, Z = 710 mm.
- Machining Center MITSUI SEIKI H6C JIDIC, Fanuc control with ISO 50 tools and 60 tools carousel is equipped with 2 pallets measuring 800 x 800 mm and allows us to machine parts with dimensions on the axes: X = 1300 mm | Y = 1000 mm | Z = 850 mm.
- Machining Center MITSUI SEIKI HT4A, Fanuc 15 M control with ISO 40 tools and 120 tools carousel, it is equipped with 10 pallets measuring 500 x 500 mm and allows us to machine parts with dimensions on the axes: X = 720 mm | Y = 600 mm | Z = 700 mm.
- Machining Center DMG MORI NHX 10 000, Comando Fanuc F 31IA with ISO 50 tools and 60 tools carousel, it is equipped with 2 pallets of 1000 x 1000 mm and allows us to machine parts with dimensions on the axes: X = 1700 mm | Y = 1400 mm | Z = 1510 mm.
- Various conventional machines.
- 3D coordinate measuring machine, Zeiss Contura G2 RDS-CAA, with synthetic ceramic bridge structure and high-resolution ZEISS glass rulers. Manual-motorized and automatic CNC operation. Dimensions of 1,000 x 1,200 x 600 mm. Machine uncertainty, with RDS-CAA swivel head and VAST XXT TL3 sensor (scanning up to 150 points/second): E0 (volumetric uncertainty) = (1.9+L/300) μm. Automatic rotating probe head RDS-C-CAA with 20,736 different positions. Capable of working directly with all your positions with a single automatic calibration of 12 different angles. Allows automatic exchange of probes. Equipped with CALYPSO software, which gives it high versatility in programming measurement plans.
- Printer 3D Stratasys F370, 3D printer for industrial service, with two filament extrusion heads. Equipped with heated chamber technology, it allows the use of a wide range of engineering plastics (PLA, ABS-M30, ASA, PC-ABS, TPU 92A, DIRAN) with an associated accuracy of +/- 0.002 mm/mm up to + /- 0.200 mm. It has a build volume of 355 x 254 x 355 mm with a minimum layer height of 0.13 mm, which translates into a high quality final finish. It can create any type of geometry using soluble support material, which gives it a wide range of applications.
More and more our customers are preferring to receive the parts, not only in raw casting but also machined, with highly satisfactory results.
Aware of the needs of the market and taking advantage of the know-how acquired with the bakery and pastry machines, we are also providing some customers with the sub-assembly assembly service, with performance tests before packaging.